Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists offers an excellent benefits package, including competitive salary, health, dental and vision coverage, paid vacation, sick time and holidays, flexible schedules, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), profit sharing plan, and much more!
Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists is an Equal Opportunity Employer and reports to E-Verify for proof of work eligibility and State Directory of New Hires.
We will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Now Hiring: Job Openings at Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists
- Financial Counselor
- Pre Cert Representative
- Ideal Wellness Center Coach (FT) –
- Self-motivated, energetic, confident, compassionate, responsible individual experienced in patient/customer relations, with a passion for health, to develop our Ideal Protein program and coach/consult our weight loss patients using the Ideal Protein methodology.
Job Openings at Bienville Surgery Center
- PRE-OP/PACU RN
- Experienced RN to work pre-admit, pre-op and recovery for busy orthopedic surgery center. 2-3 years of critical care experience preferred. Must be licensed in Mississippi as an RN with BLS, ACLS and PALS. Ability to work in a fast-paced surgery center environment with varying work schedule is required.
- HOURS: Scheduled shift will vary based on the case load and start times for the surgery center. This includes starting as early as 4:30 AM. No call. No holidays. No weekends.
- RN – OR/Circulating (PRN)
- RN – PACU/Recovery (PRN)
- RN – Pre-admit (PRN)
- Scrub/OR Tech (PRN)
Contact us with any questions about our career opportunities.