Bienville Surgery Center
We’re currently seeking apart-time Central Sterile Tech (CST) to join our Surgery Center team.
The CST assists in the organization and daily function of the operating room (OR) by coordinating and the overall cleaning, decontamination, assembly and dispensing of surgical instruments, equipment and supplies needed for surgical procedures.
- Responsible for control of all parts of the sterilization process including decontamination
- Works in conjunction with the OR staff to provide timely sterile products for various procedures
- Monitors surgery schedules daily, identifying general, specific and potential needs for all cases
- Assists with cleaning of rooms between cases
- Maintains appropriate records in accordance with applicable guidelines and regulations
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Two (2) or more years’ applicable experience; two (2) years’ experience of hospital main OR preferred
- Must be able to communicate calmly, clearly and effectively to patients, physicians and staff
- Current BCLS; Surgical Technologist certification preferred
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Must be able to complete tasks with a high-degree of efficiency and accuracy while working in a fast-paced environment with frequent disruptions
- Must demonstrate ability to analyze data and resolve complex problems
- Must have the ability to work independently while managing time and workload appropriately
To apply for this job please visit www.bienvilleortho.com.