Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists
The Facility Screener receives employees/visitors and surveys all with approved screening procedures for entry into assigned clinic. He/She maintains a working knowledge of regulations, guidance and clinic entry policies and procedures. The Facility Screener performs responsibilities in a professional, efficient, and accurate manner.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Complete screening assessment for everyone entering the BOS facilities including temperature checks and symptom questionnaires.
- Uses established protocols to permit or restrict entrance based upon individual’s temperature and symptom responses.
- Greet and communicates directions and escalates questions and concerns to management and other departments as needed.
- Direct patients and visitors upon entrance, to the appropriate clinic area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Monitor incoming employees, patients, and guests.
- Select tasks involving patient contact.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent; 1 year customer service experience preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently within interpretive guidelines, and perform effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships with patients, employees, and physicians. Must be able to demonstrate a strong sense of customer-focus.
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work overtime, as needed.
- Must have the ability to meet the physical requirements necessary to successfully perform required job duties.
To apply for this job please visit www.bienvilleortho.com.