Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists
The Front Desk Receptionist (Float) is the first point of contact in an exceptional patient experience. The Receptionist greets patients, oversees the check-in process, schedules appointments, assists with coordinating insurance benefits, collects fees for visits, and provides important discharge and treatment information to the patient.
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- 1-2 years experience in medical office administration is highly preferred; applicable customer service experience may be considered in lieu of a medical office background;
- Experience with medical scheduling/billing systems preferred;
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal skills, and communication skills;
- Proficiency of electronic records systems preferred. Must have strong data entry skills;
- Must be able to complete tasks with a high-degree of efficiency and accuracy while working in a fast-paced environment with frequent disruptions;
- Must demonstrate ability to analyze data and resolve complex problems;
- Must have the ability to work independently while managing time and workload appropriately;
- Must be able to travel to all clinic locations and work overtime hours as needed.