Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists
We’re currently seeking a full-time Hand Therapy Technician to support Occupational Therapists in providing specialized therapy to optimize the functional use of the shoulder, arm, and hand. The Hand Therapy Technician prepares treatment areas, patients, equipment, and materials for therapy sessions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Knowledge of human anatomy & physiology and familiarity with the standard concepts, practices and procedures within occupational or physical therapy preferred.
- Prior front desk experience in a medical office highly preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate intermediate to advanced proficiency of Microsoft Office Products and familiarity with an electronic health records system.
- Must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships with patients, employees, and physicians. Must be able to demonstrate a strong sense of customer-focus.
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have and maintain a valid Mississippi driver’s license and be able to travel to various clinic locations, as needed.
- Must have the ability to work overtime, as needed.
- Must have the ability to meet the physical requirements necessary to successfully perform required job duties. Frequent bending, stooping, and lifting of 20 lbs.