Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists
The Marketing Representative supports the delivery of strategic marketing plans for Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists, Bienville Surgery Center, and MRI Centers. Under the supervision of the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Representative serves as a primary liaison with existing and potential referring providers, and works to achieve business growth initiatives.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a robust knowledge of all Bienville service lines and centers. Create new and innovative ideas for educating patients and physicians on Bienville services.
- Assist with the development and execution of short and long-term marketing strategies and initiatives, with focus on increasing growth of the MRI Centers.
- Track and audit outside physician referrals to MRI Centers.
- Maintain website, social media pages, and other marketing-related platforms.
- Assist with planning, preparation, and participation in various marketing events, trade shows, and community outreach events.
- Assist with various administrative processes for Marketing including expense tracking.
- Participate in developing department goals, objectives and systems to support the overall mission of the organization; review plans and progress with Marketing Director as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field. 1 or more years’ related experience with developing and maintaining referral sources preferred. Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office products. Prior use of sales tracking software preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently within interpretive guidelines, and perform effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships with patients, employees, and physicians. Must be able to demonstrate a strong sense of customer-focus.
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to travel to various locations. Must have and maintain minimum liability auto insurance as required by the State of MS.
- Must have the ability to work overtime, as needed.
- Must have the ability to meet the physical requirements necessary to successfully perform required job duties.
To apply for this job please visit www.bienvilleortho.com.