Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists
We’re currently seeking a full-time Medical Assistant (Float) reporting to our Director of Clinical Operations. Travel to various clinic locations will be required.
The Medical Assistant (Float) is responsible for providing quality patient care following established standards by supporting our physicians, nurses, and providers with the specialty care of Orthopedic conditions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years MA experience; Med-Surg or Orthopaedic experience highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology and procedures.
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal skills, and communication skills.
- Proficiency of electronic records systems preferred. Must have strong data entry skills.
- Must be able to complete tasks with a high-degree of efficiency and accuracy while working in a fast-paced environment with frequent disruptions.
- Must demonstrate ability to analyze data and resolve complex problems.
- Must have the ability to work independently while managing time and workload appropriately.
- Must be able to travel to all clinic locations and work overtime hours as needed.