Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists
We have an immediate need for a full –time Nurse Navigator. While this position is primarily located at the East Lake Clinic, travel to other clinic locations and other local partner facilities will be required (including hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and inpatient rehab facilities) will be required. Core work hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., although at times, extended hours may be required.
The Nurse Navigator ensures optimal quality and continuity of patient care from the pre-operative setting through a ninety-day episode of care. The Nurse Navigator collaborates with multi-disciplinary teams to provide patient risk assessment, patient and family education, development and implementation of treatment plans, and facilitation of other services.
- Associate’s Degree of Nursing is required; a Bachelor’s Degree of Nursing degree is preferred;
- BSN RN with 2-3 years experience required;
- Licensed to practice Nursing in Mississippi
- 2-3 years of Nursing experience required; orthopedic experience is highly preferred; experience in discharge planning and outpatient care coordination preferred;
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Proficiency of electronic records systems preferred. Must have strong data entry skills.
- Must be able to complete tasks with a high-degree of efficiency and accuracy while working in a fast-paced environment with frequent disruptions.
- Must demonstrate ability to analyze data and resolve complex problems.
- Must have the ability to work independently while managing time and workload appropriately.
- Must be able to travel to various locations and work overtime hours as needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.bienvilleortho.com.