Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Patient Services Representative, reporting to our PSD Manager.
The Patient Services Representative works in our call center. This position is responsible for answering incoming calls; assisting patients or caregivers with various inquiries; receiving and forwarding patient requests to appropriate Clinical staff; entering patient information into the electronic health records (EHR) system; and providing general assistance with other callers.
- •High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in medical office administration highly preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and procedures, knowledge of health insuranceindustry practices and/or medical billing procedures preferred.
- Experience with medical scheduling/billing systems preferred.
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal skills, and communication skills.
- Proficiency of electronic records systems preferred. Must have strong data entry skillsand demonstrated typing speed of 45 wpm.
- Must be able to complete tasks with a high-degree of efficiency and accuracy whileworking in a fast-paced environment with frequent disruptions.
- Must demonstrate ability to analyze data and resolve complex problems.
- Must have the ability to work independently
To apply for this job please visit www.bienvilleortho.com.