Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists
This position is responsible for answering overflow calls; assisting patients with various inquiries that come from our patient portal and email hotline; receiving and forwarding patient requests to appropriate Clinical staff; entering patient information in the electronic health records (EHR) system; and providing general assistance to overflow callers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years experience in a high-volume call center; healthcare call center experience preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and procedures, knowledge of health insurance industry practices and/or medical billing procedures preferred.
- Experience with medical scheduling/billing systems preferred.
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal skills, and communication skills.
- Proficiency of electronic records systems preferred. Must have strong data entry skills and demonstrated typing speed of 45 wpm.
- Must be able to complete tasks with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy while working in a fast-paced environment with frequent disruptions.
- Must demonstrate the ability to analyze data and resolve complex problems.
- Must have the ability to work independently while managing time and workload appropriately.
Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists is the leading Orthopaedic care provider in Mississippi. We deliver personalized care using the most advanced technology available. Our success lies in the dedication of our employees as each one is selected for their commitment to our values, a strong focus on service, and a passion for patient care.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 – $13.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.bienvilleortho.com.