Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists
This position is responsible for assessing patients and assisting the physician in the diagnosis and specialty care of Orthopedic conditions.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program, and current Mississippi RN or LPN licensure.
- 1-3 years Med-Surg experience; Orthopedic experience highly preferred.
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate with patients, physicians, and staff.
- Exceptional organizational skills required. Must be able to complete tasks with a high-degree of efficiency and accuracy while working in a fast-paced environment with frequent disruptions. Must have the ability to work independently while managing time and workload appropriately.
- Must demonstrate ability to analyze data and resolve complex problems.
- Proficiency of electronic records systems preferred.
- Must be able to travel to all clinic locations and work extended hours as needed.