Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists
We’re currently seeking a full-time RN or LPN (Float) to join our team of 18 physicians, 12 providers, and nearly 300 employees.
This position is responsible for assessing patients and assisting the physician in the diagnosis and specialty care of Orthopedic conditions.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program, and current Mississippi RN or LPN licensure.
- 1-3 years’ Med-Surg experience; Orthopedic experience highly preferred.
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate with patients, physicians, and staff.
- Exceptional organizational skills required. Must be able to complete tasks with a high-degree of efficiency and accuracy while working in a fast-paced environment with frequent disruptions. Must have the ability to work independently while managing time and workload appropriately.
- Must demonstrate ability to analyze data and resolve complex problems.
- Proficiency of electronic records systems preferred.
- Must be able to travel to all clinic locations and work extended hours as needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.bienvilleortho.com.