Dr. Drake, who specializes in hip and knee replacement surgery, founded Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists in 1981. He is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. He is one of Mississippi’s most experienced surgeons in the area of total joint replacement and is a former president of the Mississippi Orthopaedic Society. He completed an AO Fellowship at the University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland in 1980 and a trauma fellowship at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in 1981.
- Fellowship: (Recipient of AO) University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland; (Trauma) University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Parkland Memorial Hospital
- Residency: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX
- Internship: Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Medical School: University of Mississippi, Jackson, MS
Dr. Drake sees patients at our East Lake Office.
East Lake Office (Gautier)
6300 East Lake Blvd.
Gautier, MS 39565
Phone: 228-230-BONE (2663)
After Hours Phone: 888-807-4484
Conveniently located at the intersection of I-10 and Hwy 57.
We incorporate the most advanced joint replacement techniques and arthritis treatment available. The Joint Replacement Center of Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists also treats patients who need partial joint replacements, reconstruction and complex revisions. Learn More »
*Information provided by AAOS.
- Joint Replacement
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
- MAKO Robotic Joint Replacement
- Bienville Surgery Center – East Lake, MS
- Ocean Springs Hospital – Ocean Springs, MS
- Cedar Lake Surgery Center – Biloxi, MS
- Merit Health – Biloxi, MS