Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists offers an excellent benefits package, including competitive salary, health, dental and vision coverage, paid vacation, sick time and holidays, flexible schedules, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), profit sharing plan, and much more!
Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists is an Equal Opportunity Employer and reports to E-Verify for proof of work eligibility and State Directory of New Hires.
We will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
The Medical Office Biller is responsible for the daily billing functions as they relate to accounts receivable, including but not limited to:
- Insurance claim follow-up
- Billing review
- Coding services
- Investigating rejected claims
- High school graduate or equivalent
- One (1) or more years of medical billing experience; knowledge of all insurance carriers preferred
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to demonstrate intermediate proficiency of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Must have strong data entry skills and the ability to navigate all Medicare, Medicaid and third party websites
- Must be able to complete tasks with a high-degree of efficiency and accuracy while working in a fast-paced environment with frequent disruptions
- Must demonstrate ability to analyze data and resolve complex problems
- Must have the ability to work independently while managing time and workload appropriately
The Clinical Manager of EHS and Informatics uses their knowledge of provide and staff workflows, clinical informatics and information technology to support and disseminate the strategic initiatives for clinical programs. Additionally, they will develop and refine informatics strategies to allow BOS to be more competitive by improving clinical outcomes, streamlining and optimizing clinical systems workflows, and decreasing operational costs.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and actively participates in the planning, design, development, implementation, maintenance, training and evaluation of clinical computer/information systems for BOS initiatives and programs.
- Participates in the development of clinical informatics protocols, policies, procedures and quality metrics and works to assure compliance with regulations.
- Works with Director of Operations to provide training to new users and provides end user support.
- Responsible for the building and regular maintenance of templates and all functional levels of EMR subsets within clinic, hospital, and surgery center EMRs for physicians, extenders, and clinical staff.
- Serves as the clinical contact between IT departments and clinical departments to troubleshoot current problems while working to gauge and initiate change surrounding areas for improvement.
- Participates in Process Improvement and Operational Improvement Teams and carries out objectives initiated through development and/or training of workflows.
- Works with Director of Operations on all PE Compliance, HIPAA, OSHA and all quality based programs to instill compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Computer Science, or related field. Three or more years of experience working with healthcare computer systems, informatics and direct patient care preferred.
- Must have strong knowledge in medical terminology and understanding of clinic workflows.
- Experienced in clinical computer systems implementations and support including system configuration, custom development, maintenance and software upgrades.
- Ability to compile, analyze and categorize, or verify information/data.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability with data analytics, and the ability to generate graphs/reports of analytic results.
- Must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships with employees throughout the organization.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong sense of customer-focus.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently within interpretive guidelines, and perform effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Must be able to travel to all clinic locations, as needed.
This position is responsible for assessing patients and assisting the physician in the diagnosis and specialty care of Orthopedic conditions.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program, and current Mississippi RN or LPN licensure.
- 1-3 years Orthopedic or Med-Surg experience.
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate with patients, physicians, and staff.
- Exceptional organizational skills required. Must be able to complete tasks with a high-degree of efficiency and accuracy while working in a fast-paced environment with frequent disruptions. Must have the ability to work independently while managing time and workload appropriately.
- Must demonstrate ability to analyze data and resolve complex problems.
- Proficiency of electronic records systems preferred.
- Must be able to travel to all clinic locations and work overtime hours as needed