Stephen L. Ryder, M.S., MPAS, PA-C
Stephen L. Ryder, M.S., MPAS, PA-C joined Bienville Orthopaedics in July 2016 as a board-certified Physician Assistant. Stephen earned his bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science and Sports Studies and Biological Sciences from Rutgers University. He then completed a Masters degree in Exercise Physiology at the University of Southern Mississippi before going on to PA school at Bethel University in Tennessee where he obtained a Masters of Science degree in Physician Assistant Studies. Prior to joining Bienville Orthopaedics, Stephen resided and worked with an orthopaedic practice in Hattiesbug, MS. He and his wife, Jodi, are looking forward to living on the coast with their two children, Olivia and Lucas.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate Degree: (Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science and Sports Studies and Biological Sciences) Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Cook College, New Brunswick, NJ
- Graduate Degree: (Masters of Physician Assistant Studies) Bethel University, McKenzie, TN; Masters of Science in Exercise Science, University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS
- American Academy for Physician Assistants
- Tennessee Academy for Physician Assistants
- Mississippi State Board of Medical Licensure